Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are currently seeking for a 3D Scann Technician to join our Quality & Homologation team. Our new team member will be in charge of setting up laser scanning, they will cooperate closely with RnD and Vehicle Engineering departments to obtain all the necessary data as well as supporting our Design team in using the laser scan data. If you have experience in 3D scanning, want to work in a dynamic work environment and love traveling, apply and become a new member of our fast growing team.
• Set up laser scanning and laser scan data processing systems.
• Work with Vehicle Engineering and Components R&D departments to obtain necessary data.
• Help to detect irregularity on produced parts, moulds and models.
• Complete scanning in the field at Automotiv industry from part level to vehicle level
• Register and post-process laser scan data.
• Support/assist designers in using the laser scan data.
• Knowledge of laser scanning and 3-D imaging systems.
• 1-5 years experience in 3D scanning and processing laser scan data.
• Experience with HandyScan and MetraScan is advantage.
• Surveying background preferred but not required.
• 3DX or Catia experience preferred.
• Must be willing to travel