Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for an ADAS Engineer with strong C/C++ skills and a good understanding of Automates/State-Machines. You will be responsible for the implementation of advanced ADAS functions and integration of these functions into a state-of-the-art hardware. Our ideal candidate is familiar with ISO standards for autonomous driving and is passionately curious about transforming the way vehicles are driven to make the future of transportation safer and more efficient.
• Contribute to the R&D of cutting-edge ADAS functions
2. Work Tasks:
• Implement cutting-edge ADAS functions from the specification given
• Integrate all function to create the autonomous driving
• Define behavioral models, requirements for each function
• Implement algorithms on embedded hardware
• Test and validate algorithms in simulation and real-car driving
• MSc. or Dipl. Eng. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing or related field
• Strong C/C++ skills
• Strong skills in Automates/State-Machines
• Familiar with Matlab/Simulink and/or Python
• Familiar with Linux environment
• Ideally knowledge in the ADAS field
• Ideally knowledge in ISO 26262
• Curious, team-work, self-motivated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.