Rimac Automobili, one of the world leaders in high-performance electric car technologies development, producer of Concept One and Concept S electric hyper-cars and provider of technology solutions for various automotive OEMs worldwide, is looking for experienced and talented Backend Web Developer.
Our ideal candidate has experience in building complex server-side applications based on Java technology, with well-defined and performant REST interfaces implemented in Spring. She/he has worked extensively with relational databases, but also has some NoSQL experience. The candidate is expected to be a fast learner with a strong commitment to highest quality in coding.
1. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Your primary responsibility will be development of server-side of our M2M (Machine to machine) system that enables vehicle owners and OEMs to see and analyze in their browsers and mobile phones all relevant data coming from their vehicles
• You will be responsible for improving design and architecture of our M2M system
• You will cooperate with the rest of the M2M team in creation of all necessary data interfaces and web endpoints
• As a senior member of the team, you'll be expected to teach and mentor younger colleagues
2. Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Excellent knowledge of Java and Spring framework with at least 5+ years of professional experience
• Excellent design skills, with thorough understanding of good software engineering principles
• Good knowledge of dependency management tools (Maven/Gradle)
• Experience with relational databases
• Familiarity with GIT version control
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Nexus Sonatype is a plus.
• Experience with time-series databases is a plus.
• M.Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
3. Other characteristics:
• Fast learner, open and eager to take on new technologies
• Commitment to highest quality in coding
• Passion for getting things done
• Proactive team player, who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things