Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
The candidate for this role must have a genuine passion for engineering the best electric vehicles in the world. This role requires a dependable and methodical Engineer for our R&D team to find and evaluate the performance (thermal, mechanical) of our cells, modules, and packs and prototype and test concepts for the next generation of battery technology.
• Research, acquire, validate materials to improve battery pack design and it’s manufacturability
• CAD modeling of the battery pack components in collaboration with other team members
• Writing components validation plans and test methods
• Developing crucial battery pack components
2. Main tasks:
• Design of tools for prototyping injection molded/casted parts
• Collaborating with other engineers and improving design to ease manufacturing of molded or casted parts
• Technical drawings and production documentation
• Excellent knowledge of CAD software (preferably Catia)
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Basic knowledge of Lithium-ion based battery cells, especially about lithium ion battery safety and dangers
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
• Communicative teamwork player
• Dependable and methodical (strict attention to detail)
• Self-organized and goal-oriented
• At least 1 year of professional experience
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in the relevant field of study
4. Considered as an advantage:
• Extensive experience in the engineering development
• Extensive experience in designing injection molded parts or casting
• Good knowledge of the production process
• Excellent knowledge of materials
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.