Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
The position of a Battery Systems Documentation Engineer, which we want to fill, connects the Battery Systems Engineering and Production departments through the production of technical documentation. It is a position that will unburden our Battery Systems Engineer teams and provide insight into how things are made.
As a fast-moving company, we adopt new techniques and technologies on a regular basis so the candidate must be ready for constant learning and embracing new technologies.
• Collaborating with a team of electrical and mechanical engineers to document component test methods
• Collaborating with a team of electrical and mechanical engineers to produce a variety of technical documentation (technical drawings, BoM, assembly manuals, etc.)
• Review, maintenance, and ensuring technical accuracy within project documents, such as completeness, formatting, and compliance with previously set project requirements
• Submitting project documentation to your supervisor for approval
• Providing support to the assembly and testing teams during product operations
2. Main tasks:
• Documenting component and system specifications
• Making technical drawings, assembly manuals, test reports, BoM
• Bachelor’s Degree (mechanical engineering background)
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
• Good knowledge of CAD software (preferably Catia or Solidworks)
• Good knowledge of technological processes
• Self-organized and goal-oriented
• Communicative teamwork player
• At least 1 year of professional experience
4. Considered as an advantage:
• Good knowledge of production technology
• Broad experience in engineering
• Experience in developing MS Office document templates and forms
• Experience in creating technical documentation
• Ready to take on challenges and grow with the company
• Neat, methodical person
• Familiarity with SW Composer (or a similar software)
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.