Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full technology solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Founded in 2009 with headquarters in Croatia, Rimac started as a garage project and grew into a globally recognized technology leader. The company’s flagship, the Concept_One, was entirely designed, developed and manufactured in-house. Today, the company numbers over 250 people and has grown into a leader within a highly competitive industry with the ambition to become a full electrification partner for many OEMs. The company is highly vertically integrated, with a team that can tackle incredible technical challenges and deliver high-quality solutions in a short time-frame.
The position of a Battery Systems Documentation Intern provides the much-needed support for technical documentation. It is a role that will support our Battery Systems Documentation teams, and provide insight into how people, equipment and processes come together.
The candidate will have an opportunity to be involved in the optimization process of the designated department, carrying out simpler but key tasks.
• Collaborate with a team of electrical and mechanical engineers to document component test equipment
• Maintain and ensure technical and structural accuracy, completeness and formatting within produced documents
• Provide support for documentation and testing processes by obtaining the necessary information
2. Main tasks:
• Document component and system specifications
• Catalogue equipment used for testing according to a predefined template
• Update the department documents database list
• Tech-savvy, can follow instructions, goal-oriented
• High level of English knowledge (written and spoken) is essential
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Word & Excel)
• Communicative teamwork player
4. Considered as an advantage:
• Experience developing MS Office document templates and forms
• Familiarity with the ‘Guide for the Use of the International System of Units (SI)’
• Ready to take on challenges and develop new skills
• Orderly, methodical person