Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful and analytical Buyer to join our growing team. You will actively participate in purchasing department activities and will be working with multiple suppliers to determine the best deals for the company and ensure on-time delivery, material & service quality, accurate paperwork, and fair pricing. If you have the purchasing experience and drive we are after, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and make a real impact in the company that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
• Market research and creation of supplier database in coordination with the company goals
• Responsible for proactive analysing, monitoring and relationship evaluation for all suppliers within the assigned material group.
• Responsible for contracting content, commercial terms, price and supplier relationship management for the assigned material category.
• Responsible for leading the bidding/purchasing process.
• Responsible for negotiation of optimal price
• Ensures Compliance to controls, Purchasing Process, valid instructions and purchasing best practices.
• Provides reporting, benchmarking and analysis related to the assigned material category.
• Responsible for proactive search for alternative supplier in accordance with defined standards.
• Responsible for creation and management of contracts.
• Maintains Database – vendors (qualitative and quantitative) and contracts.
• Managing of supplier relationship and development of new potential suppliers.
• Coordination of relationship between internal customers with purchasing department.
• Participates in projects of R&D
• Participates together with the quality department in Audits of Suppliers
• Other tasks assigned by Head of Purchasing
• Qualification: economics, engineering or management degree is preferred
• Experience: 3-5 years of experience in core purchasing
• Ability to develop and foster relationships
• Strong analytical, reporting and negotiation skills
• Self-starter and multi-task oriented
• Hands on in ERP systems (SAP, CRM, etc)
• Good communication skills and proficiency in English and Croatian language
• Hands on MS Office
• Driving license B category
3. What we offer
• Competitive compensation package
• Financial support for transportation
• A family-like and open work environment
• Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
• Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.