Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are at the point of a great expansion and currently opening an office in Osijek so we're seeking for Software Engineers who will enable our components to perform optimally.
You will be developing system architecture and embedded software for a variety of cutting-edge electronic control units. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have to think on your feet and perform well under pressure in order to deliver next-generation technology for the Automotive sector.
• Understanding the technical requirements and designing the high level software architecture
• Designing and implementing software end-to-end
• RTOS and "bare metal" programming
• Collaborating with our hardware engineering team
• Proposing new ideas and problem-solving
• Collaborating with a small team of engineers
• Ensuring the software quality and reliability
• 3+ years of professional experience in C/C++ development
• Master's degree in the relevant field of study
• Ability to read schematics and component data sheets
• Experience in RTOS, embedded software development and version control
• Excellent knowledge of MCU peripherals
• Experience with troubleshooting/debugging tools as well as lab equipment
• Experience with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART etc.
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Person specification: relentless, creative, critical-thinking and willing to take initiative
• Experience working in a small development team
• Experience developing embedded software for any automotive control unit
• Automotive experience, particularly EV
• Acquaintance with Matlab/Simulink, script languages and Vector CAN tools
• Familiarity with requirement tracking tools, static/dynamic code analysis and peer review
• Awareness of ISO26262 Functional Safety standard
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.