Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a CFD Engineer who will help us develop state-of-the-art components such as gearboxes, electric motors, inverters, battery packs, cooling systems, etc. The candidate should offer innovative and forward-thinking solutions and acts pro-actively. The candidate will carry out a CFD analysis and analyze the results based on the input from various departments – design, powertrain engineering, battery development, power electronics, etc.
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion for cars, technology and engineering with a background in mechanical engineering education and additional projects within the industry.
• Developing full cooling systems for vehicles
• Analysis of fluid systems
• Collecting and analyzing test data
• Suggesting improvements based on the collected data
• Document findings, communicating results and making technical presentations
• Supporting test activities both on and off-site
• Optimization and validation of solutions that involve cooling
• Experience in CFD analysis
• Experience with OpenFoam
• Knowledge of meshing software – Ansys Mesher, ICEM, Fluent meshing
• Advanced knowledge of thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid dynamics
• A high level of technical knowledge and experience with cooling systems
• Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Aerospace or similar filed
• Fluent spoken and written English
3. Considered as an advantage
• Experience with Ansys Fluent
• Experience with 3Dx
• Programing: Python, C, Matlab
• 1D modeling- Modelica based software
• Experience in the automotive industry (favorably electric vehicles)
4. What we offer
• The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
• Family-like and open work environment
• Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
• Competitive compensation package
• Financial support for transportation
• Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work-related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.