Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
As a part of the management team, the CFO will have interaction with various members of a company and will directly manage accounting, controlling, finance, procurement and ERP teams. The goal of this role is to achieve company’s revenue and profit plans, obtain financial control and sustainable growth.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance, accounting, controlling, procurement and ERP teams
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Control and evaluate the organisation fundraising plans and capital structure
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, executives, auditors, etc.
- Manage relationships with investors and supervise due diligence and fundraising activities
- Develop and utilise forward-looking predictive models to provide insight into the organisation's operations and business plans
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management
- Monitor cash balance and prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools, control systems and operational best practices
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience as CFO or similar financial managerial positions
- International experience preferably in the automotive industry
- Start-up experience will be considered as an advantage
- Deep understanding of all financial and controlling processes
- Heavy orientation towards performance management: metrics, operational efficiency, cash flow management, deep understanding of the business model and cash flow generation, investment/capital allocation decisions, pricing elasticity
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Exemplary leadership, negotiation, analytical, abstract reasoning and organisational skills
- Results – oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Demonstrated team management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
3. What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Relocation support
- A family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.