Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently looking for a Chassis and Vehicle Dynamics Manager who will work closely with the Chassis and Vehicle Dynamics team to organize them and guide the team from a managerial and technical perspective in the direction of developing the best solutions in these two fields for out C_Two hypercar.
- Responsible to manage and give all technical directions to Chassis and Vehicle Dynamics team; the team is in charge of:
- Definition of Suspension-System elasto-kinematics
- Achieving vehicle handling functional performances
- Achieving vehicle longitudinal performances
- Developing, correlating, maintaining simulation models
- Performing simulations to support the performance engineers
- Responsible for design of specific chassis systems, subsystems and components. CAD modelling, engineering calculations of components according to best engineering practices
- Engineering calculations of chassis components
- Vehicle dynamics simulations guidelines and development
- Integration of controls support, and validation of vehicle dynamics control strategies
- Making improvements in original designs based on testing data
- Cooperating with and supporting other engineers in his/her team and in the department
- Continuously stay informed and proactively research about the developments and innovations in the industry. Suggest and implement technical improvements accordingly.
- Master’s or higher degree
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- General automotive knowledge, chassis system components and variants
- Knowledge of CAD
- Great communication skills
- Influencing and confrontation skills
- Team player
3. What we offer
The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.