Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are currently looking for a Composites Tooling Engineer. Our ideal candidate should have experience in CAD software, preferably CATIA V5, experience with CNC machining as well as knowledge of car components. Teamwork, good communication skills and extraordinary work motivation are mandatory! Apply and become a part of our Rimac Automobili team!
• Development of technological processes for composite parts manufacturing
• Involvement in vehicle composite parts development process
• Manufacturing organization and optimization
2) Work Tasks:
• Mould design for composite components in CAD software
• Jig and tool design
• Material choice for models and moulds
• Technological process development and planning
• Experience in CAD software, preferably CATIA V5
• Experience with CNC machining
• Experience in designing tools and jigs
• Knowledge of car components
• Experience with composites
• Good knowledge of English language
• Great teamwork skills
• Good communication skills
• Developed sense of responsibility
3) Considered as an advantage:
• High motivation for work and learning
• Knowledge of Italian language
• Systematic approach to work
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.