Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for an engineer to implement and integrate existing control algorithms into new vehicles and components. As a Control Systems Integrator, your work will be focused on taking completed software components and implementing them in a variety of vehicles by integrating their code into the complete system. You will calibrate and configure the component once it is built into a development vehicle, then perform validation tests to verify that all performance and safety targets are satisfied.
Your job will involve working with external companies, including prominent automakers in both Europe and the rest of the world. You will need to provide on-site support and independently implement customer requests for parameter changes and tuning. Great language and communication skills, as well as a willingness to travel, are essential.
• Integrating vehicle control software components into new systems
• Calibrating and configuring vehicle control software
• On-site support and debugging at international customer facilities
• Conducting validation tests on prototype and production vehicles
• Analysis and interpretation of test data
• Documenting test results and producing technical documentation
• Communicating and coordinating with people of different technical and non-technical backgrounds (e.g. engineers, test drivers, project managers, production technicians, pit crews, etc.)
• Experience with debugging complex software
• Advanced knowledge of data analysis and visualization (using Python, MATLAB or similar)
• Experience with model-based design in Matlab/Simulink
• Experience with C/C++
• Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
• Good knowledge of English in writing and speaking
• Basic proficiency in at least one other major language
• Willingness to travel
• Master's degree in the relevant field of study
• At least 1 year of experience
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Experience with embedded systems programming
• Working knowledge of vehicle dynamics
• Estimation algorithms
• Control theory
• Basic proficiency in any additional major language
• Ability to quickly learn about new tools and technologies
• Proactive attitude to problem-solving
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.