Rimac Automobili develops the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for our internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry. We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Data Collection Labeler. You will be responsible for sorting, labeling and presenting data from multiple sensors. Our ideal candidate is comfortable dealing with large amounts of data and is highly detail-oriented and meticulous in the analysis of collected data.
• Contribute to the sensor data labeling
2. Work Tasks:
• Label the data collected and present in the data center for the R&D team, using the provided tools
• Report new driving situations, new hazard, etc.
• Report any trouble related to data
• Create and manage the statistics about the object labeled
• Driving license
• Rigorous, meticulous
• Team-work, self-motivated
• Oral and written communication skills in English