Rimac Automobili develops the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for our internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry. We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Data Collection & Test Technician. You will be responsible for performing driving tests with the cars, collection of data from the sensors in the car and for calibrating sensors. Our ideal candidate is meticulous, very good driver, and safety-oriented and has a good understanding of testing procedures.
• Contribute to the collecting of the data with mule, proto cars and participate in tests
2. Work Tasks:
• Integrate the ADAS system in vehicles and calibrate the sensors
• Acquire the data needed for the R&D team by driving the vehicle on pre-defined trips and randomly selected roads.
• Ensure the transfer of collected data to the data center
• Manage the test vehicles to ensure their availability and safety
• Participate in functional tests of Autonomous driving and ADAS functions
• 1+ professional experience
• 5+ driving license
• Background in automotive mechanics and electrics
• Meticulous, safe driver
• Oral and written communication skills in English