Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Our awesome Digitalization department is growing and is looking for an enthusiastic new member to join. Both junior and senior applications are welcome.
- Working with other company teams and helping them digitalize their processes and build analytic tools they need
- Supporting and improving (extending) company SharePoint intranet
- Actively work with vendors in implementation of different in company tools like ERP, HR tools, CRM, etc.
- Bringing all relevant data to company DWH and reporting them to the teams
- Besides all this, your main task is to “Be Ready”:
- Be Ready to listen your colleagues and help them do their job faster and better
- Be Ready to disconnect from surrounding environment and focus to the task and deadline
- Be Ready to get mentored, helped when in need and rewarded if you are doing it good
- Good knowledge of Office365 tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, PowerApps, Flow
- Good and operative knowledge of databases and SQL variants, we prefer MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Operative understanding what terms like DWH, ETL and BI are.
- Understand difference between terms like ERP, CRM, CMS
- Be a fan of IT Crowd TV show
- It will be considered an advantage if you have previous operative experience with
- SharePoint Online (developing web parts, extending SharePoint lists, libraries and content types)
- MS SQL + SSIS + SSRS
- integrating Office365 tools with PowerApps and Flow
- administering, extending and maintaining systems like SugarCRM / SuiteCRM
- and/or developing integration PowerShell scripts
3. What we offer
The opportunity to work with teams which develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.