Rimac Automobili develops the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for our internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry. We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Driver Monitoring Research Engineer who has very good understanding of Machine Learning and nonlinear statistical signal processing. Your work will be focused on research and development of all driver monitoring related systems such as drowsiness and attention loss detection system with the aim of making driving safe and reliable.
• Contribute to the R&D of Driver Monitoring systems.
2. Work Tasks:
• R&D in driver drowsiness detection
• R&D in detection of driver's stress, attention loss, etc.
• Test and validate algorithms in simulation and real-car driving
• PhD or MSc. or Dipl. Eng. in Signal Processing, or related field
• Ideally some knowledge of human physiological parameters sensing and processing
• Strong skills in Machine Learning and nonlinear statistical signal processing
• Strong C/C++ skills
• Familiar with Matlab/Simulink and/or Python
• Familiar with Linux environment
• Strong-problem solving, analytical, teamwork, self-motivated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English