Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
As an Electrical Integrator, you will be working with Embedded Hardware and Software Engineers in an open-plan workspace. The selected candidate will be a part of the Components Department of Rimac Automobili and will be mainly involved in OEM projects, as well as on internal projects. Your involvement will be required during different project phases, such as the feasibility, architecture design, system design, integration, validation and customer support.
• Defining the entire vehicle architecture and the communication interfaces and protocols between control units and connection schematics
• Involvement in the definition of the functionalities of different vehicle systems, such as the HVAC, body control, cooling systems, the battery, etc.
• Finding adequate control units from external suppliers and being familiar with available Rimac Automobili products
• Participating in the definition of requirements for new products that should be developed by Rimac Automobili or external suppliers
• The candidate will be the contact person for the supplier support
• Ideally, the candidate should have 3+ years of professional experience with automotive system architecture
• The candidate should be familiar with automotive electrical architecture and the automotive communication protocols
• The candidate should be familiar with networked electronic control units, and their communication approaches
• Experience with Vector CAN tools is a plus
• The candidate should have a basic understanding of mechanics, electric systems and control algorithms, and have the ability to apply them in the automotive environment
• Experience in Altium Designer is a plus
• The candidate should have a basic experience with wiring harnesses
• Experience with Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) is a plus
• The candidate should be able to work in a multidisciplinary team with Hardware, Software, Mechanical and Battery system Engineers
• Master's degree in the relevant field of study
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.