Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
You will be developing system architecture and embedded software for a variety of cutting-edge electronic control units. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have to think on your feet and perform well under pressure in order to deliver next-generation technology for the Automotive sector.
This position is based in the heart of Osijek, which currently hosts a small - but growing! - portion of our R&D teams.
- Actively cooperating with our hardware team in the selection and development of components
- Providing expert advice to various product development teams during the software development process
- RTOS and "bare metal" programming
- Participation in end-to-end software design and implementation (including high level software architecture)
- Ensuring software quality and reliability via testing based on development life cycle models (e.g. waterfall, agile, V model)
- Benchmarking and comparison of architectures to propose best firmware architecture for power electronics
- Proactively proposing new ideas and innovative solutions
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Proficient level of embedded C programming knowledge
- Experience with various peripherals in the product development environment
- Understanding of various communication protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN, Ethernet
- Experience with static and dynamic software testing tools
- Ability to understand product features and functionalities, and to translate them to software requirements
- Basic understanding of the electrical vehicle industry and its specifications is a plus
- Masters degree or PhD will be considered as advantage
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
Other openings in Osijek:
Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
Hardware Test Engineer
Embedded Development openings in Zagreb:
Embedded Software Developer
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.