Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are searching for students with a BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering and good C/C++programming skills to join our Embedded Software Team and help us in creating and developing new and existing application solutions and algorithms. In return, we offer the opportunity to work with the most advanced technology, on the most extraordinary projects - all in a dynamic and collaborative environment. We are living in exciting times - times when we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. Become a part of this reality and join our team.
• Design, development, coding, testing and debugging system software on in-house developed hardware platforms
• Developing new and integrating existing application solutions and algorithms
• Reviewing code and design
• Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Supporting software QA and optimizing performance
• Providing post-production support
• Defining system hardware and software architecture
• Both Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) and “bare metal” programming
• ISO26262 compliance in the development process (if required)
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Being able to work 20 hours per week in average
• Good C/C++ programming skills
• Familiarity with communication protocols (UART, CAN, SPI, LIN), interfaces and hardware subsystems
• Understanding basic microcontroller peripherals – DI, DO, ADC, DAC, Timers, PWM, DMA, Watchdog, etc.
• Experience in usage of laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters and logic analyzers for debugging purposes
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and components data sheets
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Self-organized and goal-oriented
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Experience in embedded software or hardware engineering
• Basic understanding of EV components and architecture
• Git, Matlab/Simulink, RTOS and script languages experience is a plus
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.