Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
As part of a team of highly motivated individuals developing cutting edge technology, you will have a specific responsibility of creating Simulink libraries and blocks that use predefined and documented interfaces implemented in C. These blocks need to deliver the C code, created with the Simulink Coder's code generation capabilities and compiled to run on in-house developed hardware.
Join us if you want to shape the future of mobility with us.
• Connecting embedded software toolchains with Simulink models
• Creating custom Simulink libraries
• Designing and implementing Simulink blocks connected to documented embedded software interfaces written in C/C++
• Using Matlab/Simulink to build and deploy custom Simulink models to Rimac hardware
• Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Reviewing code and design
• Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
• Supporting software QA and optimizing performance
• Providing post-production support
• Compliance with various functional safety standards in the development process (if required)
• An MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a proven equivalent in experience
• Experience with MathWorks products, including Simulink, Simulink Coder and Embedded Coder
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills
• Experience in writing makefiles
• Experience with embedded systems, embedded code, code generation, and compilers
• Strong debugging skills and a passion for quality engineering
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, static code analysis, unit testing and peer review
• Hands-on experience in using version control systems like GIT and SVN
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Self-organized and goal-oriented
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
• 3+ years of experience in C/C++, Matlab, Simulink
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Extensive experience in integrating Matlab/Simulink and C/C++ code
• Extensive experience in code generation through Simulink Coder code generation capabilities
• Broad experience in engineering
• Experience with gcc and makefiles is a plus
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.