Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for Embedded Software Engineers who will enable our components to perform optimally.
You will be developing system architecture and embedded software for a variety of cutting-edge hardware, ranging from Battery Management System, Body Control Unit and Vehicle Control Unit to M2M Communication, ADAS and many more. We typically assemble small, cross-functional project teams who take ownership of a specific system and develop it end-to-end. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have to think on your feet and perform well under pressure in order to deliver next-generation technology for the Automotive sector.
• Designing and implementing embedded software end-to-end
• RTOS and "bare metal" programming
• Collaborating with our hardware engineering team
• Proposing new ideas and problem-solving
• Collaborating with a small team of engineers
• Strong development skills in C/C++
• Ability to read schematics and component data sheets
• Strong experience in RTOS, embedded software development and version control
• Excellent knowledge of MCU peripherals
• Experience with troubleshooting/debugging tools as well as lab equipment
• Experience with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART etc.
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Person specification: relentless, creative, critical-thinking and willing to take initiative
• Availability to relocate to Croatia
• Experience working in a small development team
• Experience developing embedded software for any of the following: BMS, BCU, VCU, motor control
• Automotive experience, particularly EV
• Acquaintance with Matlab/Simulink, script languages and Vector CAN tools
• Familiarity with requirement tracking tools, static/dynamic code analysis and peer review
• Awareness of ISO26262 Functional Safety standard