Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for Embedded Software Engineers who will enable our components to perform optimally.
You will be developing system architecture and embedded software for a variety of cutting-edge hardware, ranging from Battery Management System, Body Control Unit and Vehicle Control Unit to M2M Communication, ADAS and many more. We typically assemble small, cross-functional project teams who take ownership of a specific system and develop it end-to-end. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have to think on your feet and perform well under pressure in order to deliver next-generation technology for the Automotive sector.
• Designing and implementing embedded software end-to-end
• RTOS and "bare metal" programming
• Collaborating with our hardware engineering team
• Proposing new ideas and problem-solving
• Collaborating with a small team of engineers
• Strong development skills in C/C++
• Ability to read schematics and component data sheets
• Strong experience in RTOS, embedded software development and version control
• Excellent knowledge of MCU peripherals
• Experience with troubleshooting/debugging tools as well as lab equipment
• Experience with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART etc.
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Person specification: relentless, creative, critical-thinking and willing to take initiative
• Availability to relocate to Croatia
• Experience working in a small development team
• Experience developing embedded software for any of the following: BMS, BCU, VCU, motor control
• Automotive experience, particularly EV
• Acquaintance with Matlab/Simulink, script languages and Vector CAN tools
• Familiarity with requirement tracking tools, static/dynamic code analysis and peer review
• Awareness of ISO26262 Functional Safety standard
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.