Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are seeking for Embedded Software Engineers who will develop embedded software for our components in our office in Split .
You will be developing system architecture and embedded software for a variety of cutting-edge hardware, ranging from Battery Management System, Body Control Unit and Vehicle Control Unit to M2M Communication and many more. We typically assemble small, cross-functional project teams who take ownership of a specific system and develop it end-to-end. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have to think on your feet and perform well under pressure in order to deliver next-generation technology for the Automotive sector.
• Designing and implementing embedded software end-to-end
• Collaborating with our hardware engineering team
• Proposing new ideas and problem-solving
• Collaborating with a small team of engineers
• Strong development skills in C/C++
• Experience with troubleshooting/debugging tools
• Familiarity with static/dynamic code analysis and peer review
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Person specification: relentless, creative, critical-thinking and willing to take initiative
• Experience in working with real-time operating systems and embedded software in general
• Experience in programming drivers for various microcontrollers
• Acquaintance with script languages and Vector CAN tools
• Experience working in a small development team