Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for an extremely talented Test Engineer with a passion for embedded systems.
As part of a team of highly-motivated individuals developing cutting edge technology, you will be using your QA skills with system design and performance in mind. You will be working closely with the development team in order to understand various specifications, requirements, algorithms and protocols, as well as to develop exciting ECU, BMS, M2M and Infotainment systems together.
Application and CV must be in English
- Designing test procedures and test specifications for given system requirements (implicit and explicit)
- Preparing test environments, test rigs and performing manual and automated white-box and black-box tests, analysing and reporting results in a defined form
- Working with the development team on QA subjects (static and dynamic analysis) and fixing problems and issues
- Conducting functional, integration, stress and performance tests at simulation, component or vehicle level
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a proven equivalent in experience
- 2+ years of experience in QA / QC / System Test / Test Automation
- Experience in defining and performing tests, and designing HIL and SIL testing environment
- Basic understanding of embedded systems components, analog/digital inputs and outputs, MCU peripherals, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN)
- Familiarity in handling various laboratory equipment, such as the DMM, power supplies, oscilloscopes, spectral analyzers and DC loads
- Enthusiasm about performing various QA tasks in the laboratory, and the opportunity to drive electric vehicles for testing purposes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Self-organised and goal-oriented
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
3. Considered an advantage:
- Experience in developing test automation software
- Certification in ISTQB / Labview is a big plus
- Good knowledge of various test methodologies
- Experience in the Automotive / Power Electronics / Medical Electronics industry is a big plus
- Basic experience in C/C++ programming for embedded systems and/or hardware development
- Basic experience with NI test and measurement equipment (DAQ, PXI, RIO) and LabView software for designing virtual instruments, control logics, data acquisition and visualization
- Familiarity with Matlab/Simulink, Altium Designer and Vector CAN tools is a plus
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.