Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for an ERP Administrator that will, with time, learn every dark corner of our ERP software, support business process improvement and have the answers on when and what needs to happen in order to follow each administrative aspect of R&D and manufacturing process of our unique products. This is an excellent learning opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing career in the field of ERP.
• Administration and configuration of ERP system (OpenERP)
• Data administration related to Bill of Materials, Manufacturing orders, Inventory management, Finance-related reports and other process related documentation or database records according to the given guidelines
• Provide support and guidance to ERP system users (finding and resolving problems, explaining ERP modules and services, instructing in the use of ERP, et.)
• Continuously identifying potential improvements of the system, based on business needs
• Coordinate and provide application support with vendors and consultants
• Preferably, but not mandatory bachelor’s degree (preferably in Informatics or Economics)
• Fluent in English
• Ideally, but not mandatory, experience in using OpenERP (Odoo) or similar ERP system
• Ideally, but not mandatory, experience in administrating manufacturing ERP applications
• Willing to adopt new knowledge to enhance business efficiency
• Proactive, responsible and diligent
• Able to communicate complex day-to-day issues to internal users in a professional, friendly and understandable manner
• Logical and systematic, extremely oriented to details and methodical
• Proficient in MS Office
3. What we offer
• Opportunity to further develop your skills and career in leading cutting-edge technology company in a highly dynamic international team
• Family-like and open work environment
• Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
• Competitive compensation package
• Financial support for transportation
• Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work-related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.