Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are now looking for a ERP Implementation Specialist who will work on
research and implementation of our existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, be able to improve it with bright ideas and experience in order to support various business units. This person will analyze every corner of company business processes, automating them and help implement our ERP system.
- Work with business project teams to help design and implement robust Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP)
- Actively work with vendors in implementation, roll-out or upgrade of different company tools in domain of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Administration, configuration and adjustment of ERP system and reporting all relevant data from system to different teams
- Analyze and define business process in coordination with process owners of business units like Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Logistics, Sales, etc.
- Partner closely with IT and Digitalization teams to establish ERP solution architecture and integrations with various company tools (SharePoint, BI, PLM…)
- Develop close relationship with project team in order to present new ERP functionalities and provide training and demos
- ERP background or knowledge of similar business applications is required
- Understand difference between terms like IS, ERP, CRM, MES, SCM, PLM etc..
- Strong PC application skills (Microsoft Office including Excel and Visio modeling, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing company.
- Self-motivated, ability to manage multiple assignments, tasks and priorities, and work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to work with teams who develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.