Rimac Automobili develops the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for our internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry. We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous.
Our job doesn't end with developing and producing great products – but showcasing them is an important aspect of the company and our (current and future) success. We are doing that in many ways – but the most important is through events – where fans, customers and the general public can experience the future of transportation. We are participating at amazing events that everybody should experience in his or her lifetime, such as Geneva Motor Show, Monterey Car Week, Goodwood Festival of Speed. We are also organising our own, private events – on racetracks, in our factory etc. We are looking for an Event Manager who will manage all aspects of such event – the exhibits (cars, technology...), stand design and construction (working with architects and contractors), relations with the venue providers, marketing material production, staff accommodation etc.
• Manage all aspects of events where Rimac Automobili participates
2. Work Tasks
• Organise Rimac's participation at major events such as Geneva Motor Show, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Monterey Car Week, other industry events and private events
• Communication with venues (Geneva Palexpo...)
• Planning events and our presence – what we are going to show, how etc.
• Stand planning and construction – coordination between internal design/architects and external architects, contractors and others
• Work with design and marketing department to produce the right content – brochures, banners, press releases...
• Organise accommodation and transport for our staff and external support staff
• Organise transport of exhibits and other materials
• Responsibility for budget and cost
• Chase all internal departments to make sure that all exhibits are finished on time and to the right quality
• 5+ years experience in Event Management, Marketing and Project Management
• Experience with organization of stand designing and construction – from the idea to the show
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Experience with product launches is a plus
• Experience with public relations is a plus