Rimac Automobili is a technological powerhouse, manufacturing electric supercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams have developed both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One, as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac Automobili as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
Do you consider yourself incredibly smart, driven, capable and ambitious? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to learn and adapt quickly? Are you able to keep all the trains running on time even when things seem overwhelming?
If so, we are offering you the opportunity to play an important role at Rimac as Executive Assistant to the CEO.
• Serving as executive assistant to our CEO on an ongoing basis
• Scheduling and organising complex activities in our CEO's agenda, such as meetings, travel and conferences
• Interacting with company senior management on a daily basis as the CEO’s primary gatekeeper
• Event coordination
• Helping the CEO "think out loud" and transcribing his instructions and thoughts into emails, creative concepts and strategic documents
• Helping track tasks and organising them
• Creating presentations
• Interfacing with top executives from major companies, big brands and agencies
• Managing office assets, resources and supplies
• Outstanding organisational, scheduling and gate-keeping skills
• Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal (you will be transcribing, editing and anticipating a high volume of the CEO's work)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Blistering typing speed and an extraordinary memory are highly desirable
• Fluency in English and Microsoft Excel