Rimac Automobili develops and manufactures the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles. Also, we do some interesting projects for other car manufacturers and race applications.
We are looking for a FEM Engineer who will help us develop state-of-the-art components such as gearboxes, electric motors, battery packs, etc. The candidate should offer innovative and forward-thinking solutions and acts pro-actively. The candidate will carry out FEM analyses and analyze the results based on input from various departments – design, powertrain engineering, battery development, power electronics etc.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for cars, technology and engineering with a background in mechanical engineering education and additional projects within the industry.
• Design analysis using FEM software
• Proposing changes to the CAD development team to reach all functional targets
• Optimization and validation of structural parts and systems
• Collecting and analyzing test data
• Suggesting improvements based on the collected data
• Documenting findings, communicating results and making technical presentations
• Supporting test activities both on and off-site
• Master’s degree in mechanical engineering
• Experience with FEM analysis
• Fluent spoken and written English
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Understanding components for electric vehicles
• Basic knowledge of German
• Experience in the automotive industry