Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for engineers who are familiar with the process of developing complex systems from the idea to the finished product. A hands-on approach and a very good understanding of technological processes involved in the development and production of powertrain systems is mandatory.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for cars, technology and engineering with a background of mechanical and/or electrical engineering education and has worked on additional projects within the industry.
• Gears: calculation, selection of the form, design, strength calculation, functionality, optimization
• Shafts: calculation, selection of the form, design, strength calculation, functionality, optimization
• Bearings: calculation, selection of the form, design, strength calculation, functionality, optimization
• Understanding of chronology and manufacturing of gears and shafts
• Understanding of heat treatment of materials
• Performing interference fit calculation
• Selection and understanding of oil – for cooling and lubrication
• BOM definition and management
• Creation of engineering drawings and technical documentation
• Master’s Degree (mechanical engineering background)
• At least 5 years of professional experience
• Advanced knowledge of CAD software (Solid Works, CATIA)
• Advanced knowledge of coupling devices and power transmissions
• Knowledge of professional software for gear/gearbox design (KISSsoft)
• A high level of technical knowledge and experience of Powertrain component system design, packaging, production and testing
• Knowledge of calculation of size such as power, torque, speed ratio, efficiency
• Fluent English in spoken and written form
• Skills in organization and planning
• Good knowledge of technological processes and machining
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Knowledge of FEM & CFD analyses
• Knowledge of casting technologies
• Basic understanding of electrical components and electronics
• Experience in the automotive industry
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.