Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are seeking for Assemblers to join our Assembly team. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. You will be able to work on assembly of high-tech components and the fastest electric car in the world.
• Working on assembly production line to assemble parts
• Performing simple or more complexed tasks based on Operation standards (step by step instructions) using various types of manual or semi-automated tools
• Operating different kind of machinery (training will be provided if necessary)
2. Main tasks:
• Assembling of Parts or Components into the Vehicle
• Sub-Assembling of Vehicle components
• Following instructions in English and performing in timely manner
• Basic use of manual and power tools
• Be able to work 2 shifts if required
• Driving license (B)
• Oral and written communication skills in English (basics)
• Basic computer skills
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.