Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a creative and versatile Graphic Designer who will be a part of the team that works on the development of the globally recognizable brand by working on a wide range of graphic solutions.
You will have the possibility to work on all types of design projects and continue gaining expertise through on-going learning and on-the-job experience.
1) Work tasks:
- development of the brand and corporate identity
- working on graphic solutions ranging from logos, typography, brochures and websites to graphic interface for smartphone apps
- being an essential part of the design team
- coordination with our product development and electrical engineering teams
- Creativity and innovation in creating the extraordinary
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in graphic design or experiential equivalent
- Strong graphic design skills, an eye for refined typography, layout and familiarity with pre-press and printing process
- Illustration skills
- Content creation skills
- Excellent communication skill in English both written and verbal (more languages is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to conceive AND finish a project – everything from ideation to production
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactivity, responsibility and diligence
- Integrity, communication and positive attitude
- Please submit your portfolio with at least 3 and no more than 10 relevant design works, CV and motivation letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.