Rimac Automobili develops the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for our internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry. We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer who has experience with different aspects of hardware design such as schematics, simulation/calculation, placement, routing etc. The candidate for this position has to be passionate about the development of hardware components that fulfill functionalities in different domains.
• Contribute to R&D of hardware related to ADAS functions.
2. Work Tasks:
• Design, develop and manufacture the hardware for sensor conditioning, display, etc.
• Write the necessary driver/firmware
• Test and validate the hardware produced
• Develop the test benches
• Support for all needed homologation
• MSc or Dipl. Eng. In Electrical Engineering or related field
• Strong understanding of analog and digital hardware design
• Experience in EMC compliant design
• Familiar with hardware design (schematics, simulation/calculation, placement, routing, etc.)
• Team-work, self-motivated
• Oral and written communication skills in English