Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer who has experience with different aspects of hardware design such as schematics, simulation/calculation, placement, routing etc. The candidate for this position has to be passionate about the development of hardware components that fulfill functionalities in different domains.
• Contribute to R&D of hardware related to ADAS functions.
2. Work Tasks:
• Design, develop and manufacture the hardware for sensor conditioning, display, etc.
• Write the necessary driver/firmware
• Test and validate the hardware produced
• Develop the test benches
• Support for all needed homologation
• MSc or Dipl. Eng. In Electrical Engineering or related field
• Strong understanding of analog and digital hardware design
• Experience in EMC compliant design
• Familiar with hardware design (schematics, simulation/calculation, placement, routing, etc.)
• Team-work, self-motivated
• Oral and written communication skills in English
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.