Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are now looking to fill our Head of Controlling position with a highly experienced finance professional, who will play a key role in creating new strategy and procedures, as well as enhancing existing processes.
- Review existing controlling practices and formulate improvement plans
- Create new frameworks and structures to fill gaps in the current know-how
- Execute and coordinate process implementation and improvements across a multidisciplinary organization
- Lead the development of standard finance processes to deliver excellent governance, lean and automated processes
- Act as Business Partner to our facilities and their key leaders on planning and controlling activities
- Supervise external and internal audit processes
- Understand the key areas of financial and governance risk across the business and use this to inform the development of the risk management framework
- Provide technical advice on enterprise risk and governance matters if required
- Lead and participate in financial governance and other projects
Bachelor or higher degree in the field of Finance, Accounting or related field
- Experience at manufacturing company
- Demonstrated experience as trusted advisor to key stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with the creation and enhancement of controlling best practices
- Experienced leader both to direct reports and indirect teams/organizations
- Up-to-date knowledge on applicable financial regulations
3. What we offer
The opportunity to work with teams which develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.