Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Head-Up Display Optical and Opto-Mechanical Engineer. Our ideal candidate has a previous experience in the design of Head-Up Display. In this position, you will be responsible for the complete development of the Optical system, from the specification of its requirements to design and development, and finally for the testing of the developed product.
• Contribute to R&D of our Augmented-Reality Head-Up Display.
2. Work Tasks:
• Optical metrology of windshield
• System understanding and optical specification development
• Head-Up Display mirror optical design and optomechanical layout
• Optical system fabrication
• Optical system performance analysis
• Diffuser screen development
• Prototype and series component development and testing
• MSc or Dipl. Eng. In Optical Engineering, Physics, or related field
• Strong understanding of physics behind the Head-Up Display
• Familiar with optical simulation and optomechanical layout
• Team-work, self-motivated
• Oral and written communication skills in English
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.