Rimac Automobili develops the world's fastest and most exciting electric vehicles and state-of-the-art technology, both for our internal projects as well as for the major brands in the industry. We are living in exciting times – times where we know for a certainty that technology is going to change many aspects of our lives. One of the major changes will be the way we move around – electric and autonomous. Autonomous, connected and smart cars are going to transform our lives and the way we move. Now you can be part of that change and create the future together with us.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Head-Up Display Optical and Opto-Mechanical Engineer. Our ideal candidate has a previous experience in the design of Head-Up Display. In this position, you will be responsible for the complete development of the Optical system, from the specification of its requirements to design and development, and finally for the testing of the developed product.
• Contribute to R&D of our Augmented-Reality Head-Up Display.
2. Work Tasks:
• Optical metrology of windshield
• System understanding and optical specification development
• Head-Up Display mirror optical design and optomechanical layout
• Optical system fabrication
• Optical system performance analysis
• Diffuser screen development
• Prototype and series component development and testing
• MSc or Dipl. Eng. In Optical Engineering, Physics, or related field
• Strong understanding of physics behind the Head-Up Display
• Familiar with optical simulation and optomechanical layout
• Team-work, self-motivated
• Oral and written communication skills in English