Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently expanding our Autonomous Driving Dept. and are looking for a Head-Up Display Optical and Opto-Mechanical Engineer. Our ideal candidate has a previous experience in the design of Head-Up Display. In this position, you will be responsible for the complete development of the Optical system, from the specification of its requirements to design and development, and finally for the testing of the developed product.
- Contribute to R&D of our Augmented-Reality Head-Up Display
- Optical metrology of windshield
- System understanding and optical specification development
- Head-Up Display mirror optical design and opto-mechanical layout
- Optical system fabrication
- Optical system performance analysis
- Diffuser screen development
- Prototype and series component development and testing
- MSc or Dipl. Eng. In Optical Engineering, Physics, or related field
- Strong understanding of physics behind the Head-Up Display
- Familiar with optical simulation and opto-mechanical layout
- Team-work, self-motivated
- Oral and written communication skills in English
3. What we offer
The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.