Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
This position requires the employee to work in the Quality & Homologation Department at Rimac Automobili. As a Homologation Specialist , you will be advising Product Development teams on current and future matters, supporting the development and maintenance of internal policies and much more. Apply and become a part of our Q&H team!
Work Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Advise the Product Development teams on current and future legislative matters relating to automotive design, manufacture and functionality for respective target markets
• Support in the process of the homologation of all applicable policies, standards, and regulations related to vehicle models or component.
• Support the development and maintenance of the internal policies related to the application, implementation, enforcement and audit of all policies, standards and regulations.
• If necessary work with external agencies and government regulatory authorities to ensure compliance of our products in the respective markets where the products will be sold.
• Help in planning and ensuring the execution of homologation test and approval projects for the complete models.
• Prepare, review and submit type regulatory approval documents and drawings to applicable regulatory bodies.
• Support the development with the test engineers, the appropriate verification and validation.
• Work flexibly in a highly cross-functional team environment involving designers, engineers as well as future manufacturing and product development teams.
• Taking part of responsibility to ensure that safety certification reporting (including certification report formats) is up-to-date and complete.
• Making homologation application documents and obtain approvals from government authorities or agencies
Required Skills & Competencies:
• Able to effectively use Excel and Word, confident with handling data, complex certificates.
• Ability to accurately handle critical data
• Have interest in understanding and interpreting automotive market regulations.
• Any experience in a Legal or homologation role in the automotive industry is advantage
• Experience in an appropriate technical position within the motor vehicle industry is advantage
• Effective and thorough planning, co-ordination and organizational skills.