Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for an HR Administrator who will help us conquer everyday challenges associated with working in Human Resources that support 300+ employees who come from all over the world.
Application and CV must be in English.
• Perform a wide scope of administrative tasks
• Provide support to foreign employees during application process
• Keep relevant HR databases up-to-date
• Scan and hand in documentation
• Take care of health and pension insurance
• Help with arranging accommodation for employees
• Provide administrative support after hiring new employees
• Help during onboarding process
• Respond to HR related inquiries
• Provide assistance to employees when requesting documents
• Keep up-to-date database with working hours and vacation days
• Student nearing the end of college (Preferably: Bachelor of Law or Economics)
• Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory
• Available to work full time
• Good communication skills
• Able to withstand a lot of stress and work under pressure
• Team worker & people person
• Self-motivated and hardworking individual
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Drivers license
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Experience in the tasks mentioned above (Preferably: Administrative tasks)
• Knowledge of multiple languages
• Organized & analytical
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.