Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
To support our strategic growth through, we are looking for an HR Assistant to join our company. We are expanding our HR team and are in the need of administrative support.
1. Responsibilities & Work Tasks:
• Perform a wide scope of administrative tasks
• Provide support to foreign employees during application process
• Keep relevant HR databases up-to-date
• Scan and hand in documentation
• Help with arranging accommodation for employees
• Provide administrative support after hiring new employees
• Keep up-to-date database with working hours and vacation days
• Taking care of work and residence permits
• Maintaining contact with the Ministry of the Interior
• Student nearing the end of college (Preferably: Bachelor of Law/Economics or Business related field)
• Available to work 20 hours per week (minimum)
• Drivers license is mandatory
• Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills
• Team worker & people person
• Self-motivated and hardworking individual
3. Considered as an advantage:
• Knowledge of multiple languages
• Organized, analytical & proactive
4. What we offer:
We offer motivating work conditions such as the enjoyment of working in an international environment with more than 25 different cultures; dynamic, family-oriented and proactive work environment as well as the flexibility to set our students' work hours to suit their lifestyles. Last, but not least – let's not forget the enviable salaries for students we offer!