Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our growing team. In this position, you will assist with various ongoing human resources – related projects, manage employee records, keep and update files, participate in recruitment activities and communicate with candidates and employees on a daily basis. This is an excellent learning opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a career in human resources.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compiling and updating employee records while keeping human resource information confidential
- Processing, scanning and archiving HR documentation
- Updating vacation and sick leave information in the system in a timely and efficient manner
- Participating in the work and residence permit processes – preparing and sending documentation to local authorities and institutions
- Assisting our talent acquisition team in the resume screening process
- Scheduling a high volume of job interviews with local and international candidates and assisting in the interview process
- Sending follow up information and feedback to candidates
- Replying to numerous e-mail inquiries
- Participate in all other HR related activities and projects
- Final year bachelor or master student with full-time availability able to work on the student contract or junior with 6-12 months of working experience
- Excellent knowledge of English & Croatian language is a must
- Preferably some knowledge of Croatian Labour Law
- Active driver with valid B driving license
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Proactive attitude, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Dependable, accurate, able to follow instructions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for working with people and interest in developing a career in the HR field
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to work with teams which develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and friendly team members to work with
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
- Possibility for permanent employment
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.