Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a talented Java Backend Developer who enjoys solving hard problems related to managing mountains of data coming from cars to our servers with a nice side effect of learning a lot about big data in the process.
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in building server-side applications based on Java technology, with well-defined and performant REST interfaces implemented in Spring. But we don’t mind if you have three, four or more.
1. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Your primary responsibility will be working on development of server-side of our M2M (Machine to Machine) system that enables vehicle owners and OEMs to see and analyze in their browsers and mobile phones all relevant data coming from their vehicles
• You will cooperate with the rest of the M2M team in creation of all necessary data interfaces and web endpoints
2. Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Good knowledge of Java and Spring framework with at least 1+ years of experience working on concrete projects
• Good understanding of software engineering principles
• Knowledge of dependency management tools (Maven/Gradle)
• Experience with relational databases
• Familiarity with GIT version control
• Experience with time-series databases is a plus.
• B.Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
3. Other characteristics:
• Fast learner, open and eager to take on new technologies
• Commitment to highest quality in coding
• Passion for getting things done
• Proactive team player, who is not afraid to take the initiative to improve things
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.