Rimac Automobili, one of the world leaders in high-performance electric car technologies development, producer of Concept One and Concept S electric hyper-cars and provider of technology solutions for various automotive OEMs worldwide, is looking for a talented Junior Backend Web Developer.
If you are excited about upcoming Java 9 release and you can't wait to try it out for real … if you have already built, professionally or as a personal side project, server-side applications with REST interfaces based on Spring … if you are looking forward to solving hard problems related to managing mountains of data coming from cars to our servers, learning a lot about Big Data in the process … then this is a position for you!
1. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Your primary responsibility will be working on a development of server-side of our M2M (Machine to Machine) system that enables vehicle owners and OEMs to see and analyze in their browsers and mobile phones all relevant data coming from their vehicles
• You will cooperate with the rest of the M2M team in creation of all necessary data interfaces and web endpoints
2. Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Good knowledge of Java and Spring framework with at least 1+ years of experience working on concrete projects
• Good understanding of software engineering principles
• Knowledge of dependency management tools (Maven/Gradle)
• Experience with relational databases
• Familiarity with GIT version control
• Experience with time-series databases is a plus.
• B.Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
3. Other characteristics:
• Fast learner, open and eager to take on new technologies
• Commitment to highest quality in coding
• Passion for getting things done
• Proactive team player, who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things