Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are currently looking for a Junior CAE Engineer who will perform complex design analysis using CAE software and will be able to make necessary improvements based on the performed analysis. We are also looking for a candidate who has a previous experience with HyperWorks tools (Hypermesh, Hyperview, Optistruct).
• Perform complex design analysis using CAE software
• Propose changes to CAD engineers to reach all functional targets
2. Main Work Tasks:
• Analyze CAE models and complete analysis of vehicle structures related to implicit and explicit analysis using HyperWorks solvers (RADIOSS, OPTISTRUCT)
• Plan and perform CAE analysis
• Implement necessary engineering changes when needed
• Develop and implement documentation procedures and methodologies
• Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
• Bachelor or higher Degree
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Experience in problem-solving
• Ability to communicate complex subjects clearly
4. Considered as an advantage:
• Knowledge of FEM
• Knowledge in Catia V5 & V6
• Knowledge Material Properties
o Steels, Aluminum, CFRP
• Previous experience in automotive CAE analysis
• Experience in the automotive industry
• Good knowledge of vehicle architecture
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.