Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for a Junior Embedded Hardware Test Engineer with a passion for embedded systems. This position requires the employee to work in the Components Department at Rimac Automobili. You will be working with Embedded Hardware Engineers in an open-plan workspace.
As part of a team of highly-motivated individuals developing cutting edge technology, you will be using your QA skills with system design and performance in mind. You will be working closely with the development team in order to understand various specifications, requirements, algorithms and protocols, as well as to develop exciting ECU, BMS, M2M and Infotainment systems together.
- Designing test strategies and test plans for given system requirements
- Preparing test environments, performing manual and automated white-box and black-box tests, analysing and reporting results in a defined form
- Conducting functional, stress and performance tests on a simulation, component or vehicle level
- MS or BS degree in Electrical Engineering, or a proven equivalent in experience
- Basic understanding of embedded systems components, analog/digital inputs and outputs, MCU peripherals, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN)
- Familiarity with handling various laboratory equipment, such as the DMM, power supplies, oscilloscopes, spectral analyzers and DC loads
- Enthusiasm about performing various QA tasks in the laboratory, and the opportunity to drive electric vehicles for testing purposes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with other Hardware, Software and Test Engineer
- Self-organized and goal-oriented
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
Considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of various test methodologies
- Basic experience with designing multilayer PCBs is a plus
- Experience in defining and performing tests, and designing HiL testing environment
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a big plus
- Basic experience with NI test and measurement equipment (DAQ, PXI, RIO) and LabView software for designing virtual instruments, control logic, data acquisition and visualization
- Familiarity with Matlab/Simulink, Altium Designer and Vector CAN tools is a plus
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.