Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Junior Embedded Hardware Tester with a passion for embedded systems.
This position requires the employee to work in the Components Department at Rimac Automobili. You will be working with Embedded Hardware Engineers in an open-plan workspace.
As part of a team of highly-motivated individuals developing cutting edge technology, you will be using your QA skills with system design and performance in mind. You will be working closely with the development team in order to understand various specifications, requirements, algorithms and protocols, as well as to develop exciting ECU, BMS, M2M and Infotainment systems together.
Application and CV must be in English
• Designing test strategies and test plans for given system requirements
• Preparing test environments, performing manual and automated white-box and black-box tests, analysing and reporting results in a defined form
• Conducting functional, stress and performance tests on a simulation, component or vehicle level
• MS or BS degree in Electrical Engineering, or a proven equivalent in experience
• Basic understanding of embedded systems components, analog/digital inputs and outputs, MCU peripherals, logical digital devices, communication interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART, CAN)
• Familiarity with handling various laboratory equipment, such as the DMM, power supplies, oscilloscopes, spectral analyzers and DC loads
• Enthusiasm about performing various QA tasks in the laboratory, and the opportunity to drive electric vehicles for testing purposes
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with other Hardware, Software and Test Engineers
• Self-organized and goal-oriented
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
3) Considered as an advantage:
• Good knowledge of various test methodologies
• Basic experience with designing multilayer PCBs is a plus
• Experience in defining and performing tests, and designing HiL testing environment
• Experience in the Automotive industry is a big plus
• Basic experience with NI test and measurement equipment (DAQ, PXI, RIO) and LabView software for designing virtual instruments, control logic, data acquisition and visualization
• Familiarity with Matlab/Simulink, Altium Designer and Vector CAN tools is a plus
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.