Rimac Automobili, one of the world leaders in the development of high-performance electric car technologies, the producer of Concept One and Concept S electric hyper-cars, and provider of technology solutions for various automotive OEMs worldwide, is looking for a Junior Qt GUI Developer, ready to take on the challenge of creating the world's best in-vehicle infotainment software solutions.
If you prefer the raw power and capabilities of C++ to the elegance of C# and Java, and you are not intimidated by double pointers and the occasional need for hunting down memory access violations ... if web/mobile is "not your thing" and you prefer giving C++ applications nice, exciting and feature-rich interfaces ... if you think Qt is cute and the possibility of designing HMI systems that control powerful machines like our Concept One (and many more) is tempting ... then don't miss the chance to apply for this position.
• Your primary responsibility will be working on our IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) solutions, with the main task of maintaining and developing its GUI part
• You will be working in Qt, using its most advanced GUI capabilities to create impressive looking IVI screens with great usability, based on the ideas coming from our Design Department
• Solid knowledge of C++ programming language
• Good knowledge of Qt and QML
• Good understanding of software engineering principles
• Experience in using Git
• B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
• At least 1 year of professional experience
3. Considered as an advantage:
• A fast learner, open and eager to take on new technologies
• Commitment to the highest quality in coding
• Passion for getting things done
• A proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative and make improvements