Rimac Automobili, one of the world leaders in high-performance electric car technologies development, producer of Concept One and Concept S electric hyper-cars and provider of technology solutions for various automotive OEMs worldwide, is looking for a junior software tester.
• Your primary responsibility will be testing all parts of our IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) system, searching for anomalies and bugs in functionality and visual presentation
• You will be expected to write precise and clear reports about found bugs
• You will also be in charge of verifying that bugs have been successfully corrected
• Knowledge of software testing and the software testing process, with experience in working at a similar position for at least 1 year
• Experience with using a bug-tracking software (JIRA, FogBugz, etc.)
• Knowledge of basic scripting (Python, bash, etc.)
• Experience with automated testing tools is a plus
• B.Sc or a higher degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
• At least 1 year of professional experience
3. Considered as an advantage:
• A responsible person, with a sharp eye for details and a joy in "breaking things"
• Patience and resilience in the face of repetitive tasks
• A proactive team player, who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things