Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are now looking for a Junior Software Tester who will work in the Components Department at Rimac Automobili.
The candidate for this position will be a part of the Testing team who work on the testing of the IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) systems and M2M (Machine to Machine) systems that are developed for the Rimac Automobili vehicles and OEM projects.
Application and CV must be in English
• Your primary responsibility will be testing all parts of our IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) system and M2M system, searching for anomalies and bugs in functionality and visual presentation
• You will be expected to write precise and clear reports about found bugs
• You will also be in charge of verifying that bugs have been successfully corrected
• Knowledge of software testing and the software testing process, with experience in working at a similar position for at least 1 year
• Experience with using a bug-tracking software (JIRA, FogBugz, etc.)
• Knowledge of basic scripting (Python, bash, etc.)
• Experience with automated testing tools is a plus
• B.Sc or a higher degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with other Hardware, Software and Test Engineers
• Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
3) Considered as an advantage:
• A responsible person, with a sharp eye for details and a joy in "breaking things"
• Patience and resilience in the face of repetitive tasks
• A proactive team player, who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.