Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Our secret weapon for building a great place to work is giving our employees the tools, technology, mind challenges, and opportunities to be awesome.
We are seeking a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will be actively involved in high volume sourcing of candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and participating in career events and other employer branding activities. To be successful in this role, you should be able to actively participate in long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. This is an excellent learning opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a career in human resources.
- Responsible for the full-cycle talent acquisition and pre-hire process for a high volume of full-time positions.
- Maintaining an outstanding candidate experience from application through to pre-hire process
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers across the organisation
- Creating and posting job ads on various advertisement channels
- Identifying and acquiring top candidates via social networks, databases and active sourcing
- Building candidate pipelines
- Participating in engagement programs, university relations, new communication channels and other employer branding activities in order to ensure continuity of preferred employer status
- Attending job fairs and recruitment events
- Participating in assessment and testing activities
- Performing pre-employment background and reference screening
- Participating in the negotiation processes
- Maintaining Applicant Tracking System, SAP Success Factor data, and preparing reports as requested
- Participate in all other HR related activities and projects
- Final year master student (Psychology, Social Studies, HR or related field) with full-time availability or junior with 6-12 months of relevant working experience
- Experience of working in the recruitment agency or in-house talent acquisition team will be considered an advantage
- Proactive attitude, excellent communication and time management skills
- Dependable, accurate, resourceful and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of English & Croatian language is a must
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Passion for working with people and interest in developing a career in the HR field
3. What we offer
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and career in leading cutting-edge technology company in a highly dynamic international team
- Many advancement opportunities and challenges
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and friendly team members to work with
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.