Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for experienced and resourceful Logistics Manager to join our growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the logistics function controlling incoming goods, including value stream mapping, lean practices, management of ERP system and ensuring continuous improvement of processes & procedures.
All applications and CV must be in English
• Strategic planning and daily management of logistics, warehouse, and transportation
• Responsible for direct supervision of logistics staff, leading and motivating employees using a team approach to create a positive work environment
• Collaboration with other departments to integrate logistics within business systems and processes
• Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, subcontractors, and manufacturers
• Managing all areas of transportation to include safety, compliance, costs and distribution
• Ensuring on-time availability of parts to production and engineering, including internal distribution
• Implementing and driving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the area of Logistics such as service, cost, cycle time and supplier performance management
• Proactively identify opportunities to introduce new and leverage existing operational procedures to improve productivity and efficiency
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in logistics, warehouse and transportation disciplines for a multinational or global company
• Preferably, but not mandatory: Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management
• Organizational agility and flexibility
• Ability to drive initiatives from start to end, on time, within budget and expectations
• Expert organizational and planning skills; attention to detail; productive without compromising quality
• Ability to recommend practical solutions using innovation, good judgment, creativity and strategic thinking.
• Demonstrable ability to lead, manage and train teams and achieve a shared vision and drive accountability
• Proficient in MS Office and standard logistics software
3. What we offer
• Family-like and open work environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Financial support for transportation
• Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
• Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.