Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
The ME Integrator position is very important to our Rimac team, as well as a dynamic and exciting job opportunity. The position includes integration of multiple components into one unique system (such as powertrain systems, battery systems etc.), while simultaneously modifying and improving existing engineering solutions. In order to be able to perform this task, you will need to have advanced knowledge of CAD Software, experience in engineering and always be on the ball when it comes to understanding overall vehicle components and functionalities.
• Providing overall vehicle definitions and system layouts. Defining key characteristics and functionalities for each component/function and defining development requirements
• Managing and evaluating the range of available components (internally and externally on the market) and selecting the most appropriate ones
• Packaging components in CAD software and defining their interface
• Defining Bill of Materials (BOM) documents, as well as usage and installation instructions (operating boundary conditions for various systems, installation manuals, wiring schematics, etc.)
• Providing support to assembly and testing teams during product operations
2. Work Tasks:
• Integration of multiple components into one system
• Keeping an overview of the complete product, along with all functionalities and performances of the product
• Modifying and improving existing engineering solutions
• Producing technical and integration documentation
• Writing test reports
• Testing of final products and systems
• Master's degree in the relevant field of study
• At least 3 years of professional experience
• Advanced knowledge of CAD software (preferably Catia or Solidworks)
• Experience in product development
• Good professional background in engineering
• Self-organized and goal-oriented
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Basic knowledge of computer usage is essential
• Excellent understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
4. Considered as an advantage:
• Extensive experience in the development and integration of products in the automotive sector
• Good knowledge of production technology
• Basic understanding of electro-mechanical components
• Knowledge of multiple languages
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.