Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as for numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the development and production of high-performance EV technology solutions.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer in Body & Trims department who will work on the development of interior and exterior trim systems for our vehicles by using 3DX (CATIA) software.
All applications need to be in English.
• Development of interior and exterior trim systems for our vehicles
• Cooperation with our Design, Manufacturing and Quality departments in order to develop the optimal design of new components and improve the existing ones
• Defining key characteristics, functionalities and development requirements for each component that needs to be developed
2) Main Work Tasks:
• Development of new components using 3DX (CATIA)
• Using 3D modelling to develop prototypes
• Testing and analysis of developed components
• Optimization of existing interior and exterior trim systems
• Documenting the development process and the testing of components
• Choosing materials for the development of new components and communication with suppliers
• Advanced knowledge of CATIA v5 or NX
• Previous experience in automotive industry, especially in interior and exterior trims design
• Bachelor or higher Degree (mechanical engineering background)
• Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
• Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
• Great communication skills
4) Considered as an advantage:
• Knowledge of FEM & CFD analysis
• Advanced knowledge of CATIA V5 & V6
• Knowledge of plastic and composites production technologies
• Basic understanding of electronics and electrical engineering
• Knowledge of German, spoken and written
We thank all those who submit applications for this role and will be reviewing all resumes fully. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.