Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer in Body & Trims department who will work on the development of interior and exterior trim systems for our vehicles by using 3DX (CATIA) software.
We are open to receiving applications from junior and senior candidates too.
- Development of interior and exterior trim systems for our vehicles
- Cooperation with our Design, Manufacturing and Quality departments in order to develop the optimal design of new components and improve the existing ones
- Defining key characteristics, functionalities and development requirements for each component that needs to be developed
- Development of new components using 3DX (CATIA)
- Using 3D modelling to develop prototypes
- Testing and analysis of developed components
- Optimization of existing interior and exterior trim systems
- Documenting the development process and the testing of components
- Choosing materials for the development of new components and communication with suppliers
- Advanced knowledge of CATIA v5 or NX
- Previous experience in automotive industry, especially in interior and exterior trims design
- Bachelor or higher Degree (mechanical engineering background)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of overall vehicle components and functionalities
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of FEM & CFD analysis and CATIA V5 & V6 will be considered an advantage
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
Application link: http://bit.ly/2VQ11Q9
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.